Date of last revision: 29 Jan 2011
This statement addresses privacy issues relevant to these sites: www.topfeast.com.au, www.topfeast.com. TopFeast (hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "this website", "this site") recognises the importance of privacy issues
our employees, business partners or any entity we may enter into a binding contract with.
Collection of Information
We collect information from you when the information is necessary to perform a function and it includes:
- Information you give us when you post a recommendation. This includes the name and email address you supply to us together with your review details.
- Communications between you and us when you contact us.
We may monitor your use of our website and collect user behavioural data.
We may also record your IP address (what's this?) and information about your access device and browser, but we do not make any attempt to identify individuals based on these details.
Use of Information
The information we collect as described at point (1.a) above is used as follows:
- When your recommendation is published to this website, it is published together with the name you supply to us and the date when you submit your recommendation.
- Your email address is not published. We use your email address only to contact you if we need to follow up with you on your recommendation.
The information we collect as described at point (1.b) above is used:
- As feedback from you to us.
- To answer your queries.
The information we collect as described at point (2) above is used to:
- Compile aggregate statistical data for our consumer research. This data does not include personally identifiable information.
- Analyse the use of our website and identify trends in order to tailor and enhance the user experience on this website and to ensure our service performs efficiently.
The information we collect as described at point (2) above may also be used in conjunction with the information we collect as described at point (3) to investigate, and mitigate
abuse of our services by internet users. We may report these abuses to law enforcement agencies.
Response to legal requests - we may disclose any of the information we collect pursuant to court orders or other legal requests if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law.
This website contains links to sponsors, resources and Internet websites offering products and services that we believe might be of interest to you. By accessing these links, you will