Date of last revision: 23 Aug 2010
Your access and use of www.topfeast.com.au or www.topfeast.com (hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "this website", "this site") is conditional upon your
acceptance and compliance with the conditions, terms, disclaimers and notices contained in this document and elsewhere on this site,
Copyright and Restrictions on Use
All content on this site including text, images, graphics, audio clips, scripts and software source code, unless otherwise stated,
are the intellectual property of TopFeast and are protected by Australian and international copyright and trademarks laws.
Unless you have our expressed written permission, you must not:
- copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, transmit, frame, display or print the content of this site,
- data mine, or send automated queries to this website,
- use data, such as phone numbers, web and email addresses, from this site for purposes other than related to or stipulated by the site,
- attempt to access information on this site by means other than the web user interface provided by us,
- attempt to access areas of this site to which you are not authorised to access.
Strictly, on the condition that you preserve all content intact as provided on this website and you include all copyright, trademark
and proprietary notices in their unaltered form, you may:
- download and view the content of this site for your personal, non-commercial use,
- link to this site or any pages published on this site as they are displayed through our interface, but you may not frame the site or
link directly to images, graphics or other objects or files stored on this site.
We respect the intellectual property of others and we do our best to ensure that we are not inadvertently infringing them.
However, if you believe that your intellectual property is used on our site in such a way that it infringes copyright laws,
contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, we and our third party suppliers exclude all liability to any person or entity for any loss or
damage arising from the use of this website and its content. Your use of this site is at your own discretion and sole risk.
The website provides information and services on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we make no warranty to the accuracy,
suitability, fitness for purpose or completeness of this data or that our service will be error-free, secure and without interruptions.
The information provided on this website is not intended to be used as a guide or advice and it should not be relied on as such.
Before making any decisions based on this information, you should verify the accuracy, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose and
completeness of the information with the respective third party.